Thursday, February 16, 2006

dem kids

I was standing outside a supermarket one day recently watching two young brothers playing. the long and short of it is that the older one dropped the younger one on his head, BAM on the concrete. I, being the only responsible adult there had to go and pretend to console this poor little boy, who was bawlin like there was no tomorow. luckily the mother came out the supermarket just afterwards and she dealt with things. i dont think it was too serious.
Anyway, the point is that right then and there i realised that i absolutly do not want to have chilrdren. They're so damn unpredictable, always running and climbing and jumping and fighting and then its the parents who have to clean up the damages afterwards. I really dont want any child running up to me screaming in pain with a bone sticking out his arm cus he fell out the mango tree. - totaly unacceptable. When i see the amount of energy so many parents put into worrying (not my parents), i really wonder if it would be worth it for me.
If i had children i would probably shelter them too much. I'd raise them like MONK. they'd have to wear a helmet, knee pads and a bullet proof vest if they were to be allowed to play in the park.
I cant see myself alowing my 16 year old daughter to go to a party named UNCENSORED, or my son going to the beach with other friends. Even pre- schools and day care centres seem high risk to me.
On top all that, they want to be fed, and they dont want to eat the food you cook and miserable and restless.
WOW, didnt realise that i was as grumpy as this. i learn someting bout myself today

2 Comments:

Blogger bassChocolate said...

LOL! Isn't blogger is like you're shrink!

I can relate. I definitely wanna have chidren, but nothing makes me more nervous than seeing running kids. I get extremely edgy. So the thought of having my children running up and down everyday...

VASECTOMY!!!

2/22/2006 5:46 AM  
Blogger laroper18 said...

I soooo can relate! I have had to deal with students at work a few times and man! They bring out more miserable in me than I thought I had!

As to whether or not I will take your stance...God only knows!

2/23/2006 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home